Movie box is a very popular app that enables users to watch unlimited movies, TV series and other videos and that too free of cost. The interface of the MovieBox app is very user friendly and categorized so that you can find your favorite movies and TV series.
We have the best guide here on how to install and watch movies with moviebox on Chromecast and now we are here with another tutorial for Apple tv users where we are going to show how you can use moviebox for apple tv 4.
Now in this tutorial we are going to show the methods to install movie box on apple tv with airplay and there are many queries which we are going to resolve about such as moviebox airplay not working and moviebox apple tv not working.
1. How To Download & Install Movie Box for Apple Tv
Follow the steps outlined below, you’ll have Movie Box installed on your device.
- Go to website on your iOS device: vShare.com
- Once there, tap the button on the left that says “Download (Unjailbroken)”.
Give permission to install vShare. Tap “Install.”
- Once the vShare app finishes installing, open it and tap “Trust.”
- Once the app is open, tap the Search icon in the top-right corner and search for Movie Box. It should be the first result.
- Tap “Install,”
- App will now start downloading.
- Once done installation can be done easily
Now Movie Box should appear on your homescreen. When you open the app, be sure to tap “Trust.”
Moviebox airplay not working and moviebox apple tv not working.
Don’t use the AirPlay button in the app.
Here are the steps which you need to follow if moviebox airplay not working and moviebox apple tv not working
- Slide up from the bottom to open the Control Center.
Select your Apple TV.
Turn on Mirroring.
This will mirror the entire display of your iPhone/iPad to your Apple TV, so even if the AirPlay button in the app doesn’t work, this will. Just start a movie, switch to full-screen mode.