Show Box is a free movies and TV shows streaming app which allows watch movies in HD for free for many shows and other movies online for free of cost, much similar to the movie box app. Kodi was formerly known as XMBC and is used to play videos, enjoy games, browse the internet and do a lot of other fun stuff. So here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install the app with kodi addon on showbox app. Also if you are a fan of moveibox then you can also install the Moviebox Add On Kodi version also.
How to Install Showbox Add On to Kodi:
Showbox with kodi app gives very good movie watching experience but it is not that much easy to install the addon, therefore follow the steps mentioned below to install showbox on kodi.
Step1: How to use Kodi on your Device:
Note: You need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad in order to use Kodi (formerly XBMC).
- Lanuch Cydia to open app.
- Read : How to install Kodi
- Click on Sources – Edit – Add
- Enter : “http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/” and click “Add Source”
- Click on “teamKodi” source
- Click on All Packages – Kodi-IOS
- Click install – and then confirm
- Let it install, then exit Cydia. You should now have a new Kodi icon on your screen.
Step 2: Install Showbox app
- You can easily install the Showbox app on your device easily. In case you are having difficulty just follow the steps mentioned here.
Step 3: install Showbox Kodi Addon
Here are the steps which you need to follow on order to install the kodi with showbox app.
- Launch Kodi
- Choose System from the menu.
- Enter File Manager and go to Add Source, selecting None.
- Type in the URL “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml”. Choose Done.
- Give an appropriate name to the connection to make sure you can identify it later in the menu., and click OK.
- Go to the Home Screen, then System and then Select Add-Ons.
- Choose to Install from Zip File, and look for the source you just created in the previous steps.
- Select “Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip” and let the Add Of be enabled.
- Enter System, Get Add Ons or Install from Repository.
- You can now select Mucky Ducks Repo and then Video Add ons.
- Select ShowBox, and press Install.
This way you have installed the Showbox Addon for your Kodi system. To access this newly installed add-on, follow the similar path. First, go to the VIDEOS, then Add-ons and finally the Showbox option.