As we Kodi is a popular media center application which is easiest to manage. Therefore we are here withe tutorial on how you cna install the Kodi with Moviebox app so that you can enjoy the movie streaming experience at much par level. Moviebox is a free movies & TV shows streaming app to watch & download high quality HD movies and TV shows online.
How to Install MovieBox Add On to Kodi:
Kodi was formerly known as XMBC and is used to play videos, enjoy games, browse the internet and do a lot of other fun stuff. So here are the steps which you need to follow in order to install the app with kodi addon.
Step1: How to use Kodi on your Device:
Note: You need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad in order to use Kodi (formerly XBMC).
- Lanuch Cydia to open app.
- Read : How to install Kodi
- Click on Sources – Edit – Add
- Enter : “http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/” and click “Add Source”
- Click on “teamKodi” source
- Click on All Packages – Kodi-IOS
- Click install – and then confirm
- Let it install, then exit Cydia. You should now have a new Kodi icon on your screen.
Step 2: Install Moviebox app
- You can easily install the Moviebox app on your device easily. Just follow the steps mentioned here.
Step 3: Moviebox Kodi Addon
Here are the steps which you need to follow on order to install the kodi with moviebox app.
- Launch Kodi
- Choose System from the menu.
- Enter File Manager and go to Add Source, selecting None.
- Type in the URL “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml”. Choose Done.
- Give an appropriate name to the connection to make sure you can identify it later in the menu., and click OK.
- Go to the Home Screen, then System and then Select Add-Ons.
- Choose to Install from Zip File, and look for the source you just created in the previous steps.
- Select “Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip” and let the Add Of be enabled.
- Enter System, Get Add Ons or Install from Repository.
- You can now select Mucky Ducks Repo and then Video Add ons.
- Select Movibox, and press Install.
This way you have installed the MovieBox Addon for your Kodi system. To access this newly installed add-on, follow the similar path. First, go to the VIDEOS, then Add-ons and finally the Moviebox option.