Best android emulator for PC windows: Android emulator is a software where you can download and install any of your favorite android apps on your PC. Android emulator acts as an android device on your PC. Android emulator can not only download apps on your PC but also can play android apps on full screen of your PC. Below are the list of some best android emulator for windows. By the help of these android emulator apps you can easily download and install app such as moviebox for pc, showbox for pc windows, tubemate for pc, imo for pc and many more apps on PC windows.
Best android emulator for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Here is the list of best android emulator which you should look forward too in case you want to install android apps on pc also.
Nox app player is an android emulator which gives you a great android experience on your PC. Nox app player has great features:
- You can specify android specifications such as type of processor, RAM size which has to be used by emulator on your PC using Nox player
- Nox app player allows you to change your current GPS location. This feature is really great to fake location while playing Pokemon Go game.
- You can also play games using game pad on Nox emulator.
MEmu android emulator is the only android emulator which supports android lollipop version on your PC. MEmu emulator is compatible with all the latest versions of windows. MEmu emulator has great features:
- You can play android games using keyboard, joystick or mouse using MEmu android emulator.
- You can create multiple instances using MEmu emulator such as one instance for work and one for play.
Bluestacks is one of the oldest and most popular android emulators used for Windows. The most popular features of Bluestacks android emulator are
- It supports Live streaming
- Google Play store is inbuilt in the Bluestack android emulator
- Bluestack emulator has sample games so that you will get to know how it works.
Andy OS is previously known as Andyroid emulator. The main features are
- Andy OS doesn’t slow the system as it is based on the oracle virtual box
- You can use your mobile phone as a remote controller while playing games on bigger screen
Remix OS player allows you to boot and use android as a default Operating System on windows. Some of the main features of Remix OS player are
- It has a brand new layout and supports the usage of keyboard and mouse
- Remix OS player supports android Marshmallow and is the only emulator to do so.
These are some of the best android emulators for PC. Please do share this article with your friends and family.