How to Download and Install Tubemate for PC: If you are looking for to download TubeMate YouTube downloader for your windows PC, It is the right place. Here you can learn steps to download and install the TubeMate app on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP PC. Tubemate is also one alternative in case you want to download the video from youtube. In case you want to watch all videos and movies online then you can use moviebox or showbox app also.
TubeMate is one of the best free YouTube downloaders which is used by millions of people all around the world. TubeMate app is the popular video downloader application. You can watch and download unlimited videos online for free on the video channel like Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Facebook, Naver, Youku, Daum, LeTV. TubeMate works faster in downloading and watching any videos.
Following requirements are also include for running emulator-
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Your PC has at least 2 GB space.
- Appropriate video and audio drivers, compatible with your screen and other hardware.
Download and install Tubemate App on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP PC with Bluestacks:
The app will not directly download YouTube videos on Tubemate app but there’s another option for downloading so that all kinds of devices can support this app. You will need to install android emulator Bluestacks on your Tubemate app.
Given following instructions to install TubeMate YouTube Downloader-
- First we need to download Blue stacks on your PC that only you can proceed for downloading Tubemate app. Use this link: .
- Install this software on your desktop. Once to install this successfully, open Blue stacks. Now search for Tubemate app on it. Once you found the icon of Tubemate app, click on it and install. If you not found, go to next step.
- Now download Tubemate app apk file from tubemate.net.
- Now Go to the Location where you have downloaded Tubemate app apk file.
- Now Right Click on Tubemate app apk file and install it with Bluestacks apk handler. Bluestacks automatically installs the Tubemate app app.
- Now Open Blue stacks, you can see the icon in the bottom tool bar, right click on it & click on restart. When Blue stacks opened, Click on all Apps Tab.
- When you click on All Apps tab, you will see Tubemate app icon. Just click on it and enjoy.
Download and install Tubemate App on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP PC without Bluestacks:
To download and install there’s countless video downloader for PC. WinX YouTube Downloader. This tool is specially designed for Windows PC, so that you don’t need to download a Bluestacks app.
Features of Tubemate:
- TubeMate is fully compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7.
- You can download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook and more than 300 sites faster than ever for free.
- Tubemate supports lots of video formats like Mkv, Avi, Wmv, WebM, Mp4, Ogg, MOV etc.
- You can download videos through only one-tap.
- You can stream high-quality videos from all channels like Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Vimeo, Facebook, Naver, Youku, Daum, LeTV, and much more.
- You can watch and download unlimited video online.
- Tubemate for PC app has different resolution formats like 1280×720(MP4, 60fps), 1280×720(MP4), 640×360(MP4), 320×180(MP4), 176×144(3GP), AUDIO(M4A/AAC, 128k, AUDIO(MP3, 128k), 640×360(WEBM)
- You can convert the videos into any desired format via the MP3 Video Converter.
- You can download multiple videos at the same time.
How to download video files on Tubemate for PC app:
- To download the video file on Tubemate PC, you can see a tap on the green colored down arrow button which is at the top of the screen.
- Once you click on it, it starts to parse the video information and you can download with the available resolution formats.
- Select the resolution format that you want, By this way, you can download video files on Tubemate for PC.
Steps to download the Tubemate Windows audio file:
- Select the video file and tap on the green colored down arrow button which is at the top of the screen.
- Once you tap on it, you will able to select the format to download.
- You can select format AUDIO(M4A/AAC, 128k) / AUDIO(OGG, 128k) / AUDIO(MP3, 128k) to download only the audio file from the video.
- Now select Download button at the bottom to start downloading the audio file.
Steps to convert video file to audio on Tubemate for PC:
- After downloading video file from the internet, go to the download list and select the video file option.
- Now, select “Extract Audio(MP3)” to extract the audio file from the video file. Now, install the MP3 Video Converter app from the Google Play Store. Select Install and convert the video to audio.
Steps to change Tubemate for PC Windows download folder
- To change the download folder, click on the menu with three dots.
- Now, select “Preferences.”
- Now, scroll down the preference page and click on “Folder for Video” and “Folder for Music” to change the location of the file that you download. And select OK to save the settings.