As moviebox is one of the best app nowadays to stream and watch movies online therefore demand for subtitles is also there. Therefore we are here with the tutorial on how to add subtitles to movies and TV shows on Moviebox app for Android, iPhone/iPad, PC/Laptop & other devices. You can also use this feature while casting movies or TV shows for moviebox on Chromecast.
Before proceeding we hope that you have the latest version already downloaded on your device, if not then you may download from link here.You may also installed the moviebox APK on various devices like – Moviebox for PC, Moviebox for iPhone/iPad, and other devices like moviebox on mac and android also.
Know How To Add Subtitles on Moviebox
To add the subtitles of your favorite movie on moviebox is way more than simple but you need to make sure that you have MX player installed on your device. If you don’t have it, you can easily download for free on Play store and iTunes. Here are the complete steps which you need to follow in order to have your movie watching experience better.
- Open moviebox and click on the Movie you want to watch on Movie Box.
- Choose the HD quality 360P/480P/720P as per your requirement
- select Icon as shown on the top of the app to switch the player from default to Mx player.
- Now the movie starts playing. Just click on the Menu, and select Subtitles.
- Now you will see options of subtitle once you are on player. Now from menu you can see the subtitles options.
- If you already download .srt file of the film to your device, then you can easily select Open and it will start playing it.
To get subtiles online on app itself
- Open subtitles option and click get subtitles online. Type the movie name and search.
- You will get the options to download the subtitles which will start in your player easily.
- Subtitles will be download in seconds and load automatically to your movie.
This was the method to run and add subtitles easily to moviebox app. In case you have showbox app you can follow the same steps and add the subtitles to that app also. In case you are feeling any difficulty while installing the subtitles feel free to ask in the comments and drop a message on contact form also.